This is the story of how Jomy proposed with a Knock Knock joke.
Jomy also created the pink heart for his @theheartbandits proposal. He made this pink heart by arranging each rose petal, which he had torn off of a fake flower purchased from Michael’s. But when he thought about the proposal being on a rooftop, he realized it might be windy so he purchased a hot glue gun & spent 3hrs hot gluing each petal to a heart shaped white plastic cloth.
But wait, there’s more!
Below are the steps he took to create the pink heart:
- He found a heart template on the internet.
- Printed out the heart, then using a pen he traced a heart outline onto a white plastic tablecloth he purchased.
- Then cut out the stenciled heart.
- Then he purchased a hot glue gun.
- Then he hot glued the pink petals onto the white stenciled heart.
While recounting the story, he told Ashley, “I lost a lot of testosterone creating that heart.”
Ashley and Jomy met online on OKCupid.
He knew the day that he met her that she was the one.
She knew when he met her parents and they were so obsessed with him, she thought they loved him more than her.
What attracted her to him was his witty online profile, which simply stated, “I’m a professional drug dealer (aka pharmacist)” So is she, so it was a perfect fit.
Loved capturing their proposal story beautifully planned by The Heart Bandits.
Check out their marriage proposal slideshow below!