I’m so excited to launch the I Am Multicultural Podcast with me, Petronella Lugemwa, as the host!
Why I Started this Podcast?
As an international wedding and marriage proposal photographer, I LOVE that I get to share the love and life stories of couples visually but also on Instagram, but I wanted to go beyond just a photo.
True, a picture is worth a thousand words, but sometimes friends and family would read a couple’s story on Instagram and for the years, I’ve been asked:
What happens when these multicultural couples, friends and families get home and have to do life together?
So I decided that I wanted to explore multicultural relationships beyond just the wedding and a photo. I wanted to help other multicultural couples, friends and families gain better insights into how to better connect by asking different couples, friends and families:
- What does it mean to be multicultural?
- How do you raise a blended family with different backgrounds?
- How do you make a multicultural, biracial, interracial, blended, mixed relationships work?
- How do you integrate multicultural families together?
- How do you learn more about multicultural friends and their families?
Basically, I wanted to explore what life looks like for multicultural couples, families and friends and how they connect and figure life out together. And that’s how the idea for this podcast was born.
This project has been several months in the making thanks to help and support of some truly amazing friends. THANK YOU so much from the bottom of my heart!
How You Can Support the Podcast: